Research methods in conflict studies
- Explain theoretical, practical and ethical issues related to conducting research in peace and conflict settings;
- Critically analyze the validity of methodology and hence research findings presented in secondary sources;
- Develop a research plan for a study related to peace and conflict;
- Understand research requirements and resources at Saint Paul University;
- Understand and apply a variety of different qualitative research methods; and,
- Identify sources of additional information when they encounter challenges in the research process.