How can I add a new listing for a course or academic program?
You must be a registered user on the RRN site in order to post any content.
The RRN website lists two different kinds of courses:
- Short-term courses, which have explicit start and end dates, are added as special kind of events; to add one of these go to this link and make sure to select the Event Type: "Course/Certificate". (If the event type is not selected your entry won't show up in our course listing.
- Other programs (certificate, undergraduate, graduate, post-grad) are entered into our resource catalog at this link. Please select the appropriate kind of course from the listing of Resource Types.
Before creating the course information, please ensure that your entry is complete; as a minimum, please include the following:
- A unique title
- A description of no less than 20 words. (There is no limit on the length of the description; just keep it readable)
- A website link for more information
- A contact email
- Start/end dates and physical location (for short courses)